Saturday, October 06, 2007

Saturday

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!

David (5) has learned how to ride a bike!! He's been very timid about trying and really hasn't been interested in learning, but last week he saw a 3 yr. old and 4 yr. old (our asst. pastor - Josh and Jess Crisp's kids) riding and apparently it was just the motivation he needed!









NEWS FLASH #2: THOMAS SCORES HIS FIRST GOAL!!



No doubt it was due to the large number of personal fans - Uncle Mark, Aunt Sherry, and all their kids came to cheer him on!



By the way, after the game Mark's family headed to the beach! Hard to believe for Michigan in October, but it was in the upper 80's today and great beach weather!!

1 comment:

The Maxeys said...

I had no idea that the Crisp's were at your church. Josh was one of my friends at college. His brother married one of my very best friends, Erin, who was in my wedding. Please tell Josh I said hi!